Better Business With the Vegan Society
It is our job to promote great vegan products and services.
Thousands of products across the world have been registered by The Vegan Society. As eating preferences, dietary conscience and health issues take ever greater prominence in the media and in the minds of consumers, it is down to manufacturers to give their customers what they want - clear and accurate labelling.
This is where we can help.
In addition to solving the problem of good labelling, you can utilise the fact that it is our job to promote great vegan products. By registering your products or services with The Vegan Society you can latch onto our media and publicity openings.
Many companies have found that the combination of increased trust from customers, and the expansion in possibilities by joining this market, have secured a place for their product or service.
Almost every sector and company can benefit as others have. For example:
- Event caterers - Shambhu's
- Vegan companies - Redwood Wholefood Company
- Toiletries - Lush
- Vitamins and supplements - Seven Seas Healthcare, Higher Nature plc
- Household products - Bio-D
- Soya milk - Alpro and Provamel
- Confectionary - The Booja Booja Company, Organica
- Margarines - Kerry Foods Ltd (PURE)
- Restaurants - 222 restaurant
- Fashion - Bourgeois Boheme
- Alcoholic beverages - Samuel Smith Brewery, Tadcaster
Find out how you can benefit from our unique position in this market.
Call 0845 458 8244 today to request our business brochure, or navigate with the links on the left.