Avocado & Orange Salad with Roast Garlic Dressing
1/2 oak leaf lettuce
1. Before you start have the roast garlic dressing ready and to hand.
2. Segment the oranges: cut off the orange skin and pith, then cut out the orange segments.
3. Halve, peel and pit the avocado, then thinly slice. Dip in a little of the dressing, this will help them to keep their colour.
4. Arrange the lettuce on a serving plate then arrange the avocado, orange and cucumber on top.
5. Drizzle a few tablespoons of the dressing over the top and serve immediately.