Are you looking for up-to-date information regarding all things vegan?
Are you tired of reading through magazines only to find minimal vegan content?
Well, despair no more!
You can subscribe to The Vegan Society's quarterly magazine The Vegan, packed full of vegan content ranging from news, food, interviews, current issues, book reviews and of course, some fabulous and creative recipes. Read about issues as diverse as raw foods, senior nutrition, vegan celebs and vegan festivals - there's always something for everyone.
This issue is the Summer 2014 issue featuring:
- From the CEO - A message from the CEO, Jasmijn de Boo
- Achievements - Essential updates on our recent news
- Celebrity Vegans - Veganism in the spotlight
- Fuelled by Compassion - Vicki Cosio on compassion and tennis
- Letters - Have your say!
- Recipes - Wildly delicious recipes from Isa Does It
- Volunteers - Get the latest from our active vegans
- Trademark - V Delicious are back this July
- Shoparound - Products newly registered with our TM
- Local Contacts - Connect with volunteers in your area
- Notices - A few more things
All this for only £3.00 plus P & P!