Muesli for baby breakfasts.
- 150 ml fortified soya milk
- 15 g oats
- 5 dried apricots, simmered in a little ...(Read more)
Try this for a protein punch!
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 75 g dried peas ...(Read more)
Make the birthday girl or boy's day with this cracker of a chocolate cake.
- 200g self raising wholemeal flour ...(Read more)
Little ones will love the sweetness from the fruit and the creaminess makes it really easy for them to eat...(Read more)
The lentils in this recipe provide loads of iron for growing bodies, while the vitamin C from the tomato helps...(Read more)
If you make this soup nice and thick it'll be easier for little people to manage.
- Vegetable oil for ...(Read more)
This is a great one for your kids to bring along to any birthday parties they get invited to. Yup,...(Read more)
We all love a little bit of cake now and then...why not get older kids to help out with this...(Read more)
Babies just love chewing on these - especially when they're teething!
A thick slice from a loaf of wholemeal...(Read more)