Serves four, easily freezable
- 1/2 Broccoli Head (or 1/4 broccoli, 1/4 cauliflower)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 250g Firm Tofu
- 1 Tin Coconut Milk
- 3 tsp Tomato Puree
- 1 stock cube in 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp Tumeric & or 2 tsp Curry Powder
Press the Tofu for at least 15 minutes, cut into cubes and fry until brown and crisp on all sides.
- Cut and fry the onion until browning in a saucepan.
- Add the Tumeric and Curry Powder to the saucepan and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Cut and add all other vegetables. (Add anything else here that you want to use)
- Add the Coconut Milk, tomato puree and Stock in water.
- Add the tofu and cook until ready till each (at least until all vegetables are cooked).
Recipe by Vegan Society volunteer, Sophie Whitbread.