If you're still trying to figure out how you can possibly make gooey choccy brownies without eggs, this recipe will show you how. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 oz / 75g margarine
- 1 1/2 oz / 45g / 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 floz / 75ml soya milk
- 7 oz / 200g caster sugar
- 6 oz / 160g plain white flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 oz / 20g / 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 oz / 115g caster sugar
- 6 fl oz / 170 ml soya milk
- 1 1/2 fl oz / 45ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 180C, Gas Mark 4.
- Combine first four ingredients in a saucepan and gently bring to the boil. Simmer for 1 minute, stirring well. Put saucepan into a bowl of cold water and beat sauce until it cools and thickens. Set aside.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, cocoa and sugar into a bowl. Mix soya milk, vegetable oil and vanilla essence together. Stir flours, soya milk mixture and sauce together - do not overmix.
- Place in a greased and lined tin roughly 10" x 8" and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe by Fairfoods