Vegan For Life by Jack Norris, RD & Virginia Messina, MPH, RD (Paperback)
Are you considering going vegan, but not sure how to start?
Are you already committed to an animal-free diet, but are unclear about conflicting advice regarding soy, raw foods, fat, calcium, fish oil, and protein?
Have you been hearing too many mixed messages about what to eat and how to eat it?
Vegan For Life is your comprehensive, go-to guide for optimal plant-based nutrition. Registered dietitians and longtime vegans, Jack Norris and Virginia Messina answer all the key questions and debunk some of the most persistent myths, offering information such as:
- Delicious nutrient-dense menus and essential supplements
- Making the transition to plant-based meals
- The "real deal" about soy and health
- Key nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- How and what to feed vegan kids.
Vegan For Life is the guide for aspiring and veteran vegans alike, complete with an easy-to-use food chart, tasty substitutions, sample menus, and expansive resources.