Are you looking for up-to-date information regarding all things vegan?
Are you tired of reading through magazines only to find minimal vegan content?
Well, despair no more!
You can subscribe to The Vegan Society's quarterly magazine The Vegan; packed full of vegan content ranging from news, food, interviews, current issues, book reviews and of course, some fabulous and creative recipes. Read about issues as diverse as raw foods, senior nutrition, vegan celebs and vegan festivals - there's always something for everyone.
This issue is the Autumn 2013 issue featuring:
- Highlights - What's been happening at The Vegan Society? Your essential updates on all our recent news.
- From the CEO - Hear the latest from your CEO, Jasmijn De Boo, helping more people make the connection.
- International News - Hear the latest news from Spain: the story of a movement we can all take to heart.
- Active Vegans - Your stories of vegan outreach from the last few months.
- Vegan Sports - New to The Vegan, a page to highlight and celebrate vegan sports. This issue: golf!
- Volunteer of the Autumn - Meet Harish Davda, an International Organisation Development Trainer and volunteer for the Society.
- Grow Vegan - The growing popularity of vegan organic farming paves the way for a greener future.
- Choosing Vegan - Passing our beliefs onto our children: an essential part of parenting?
- Recipes - Kathy Hester sure knows how to pack her plant-based dishes full of protein.
- Healthy Eating - How to maintain good health: important information for vegans.
- The School Food Plan - Vegan Society advisors examine the new School Food Plan. Is it holding us back?
- Shoparound - Shop with confidence! Products registered with our trusted Vegan Trademark logo.
- Book Reviews - From naughty cupcakes to advice for first-timers, we review the latest vegan books out there.
- Campaigns - Learn about our 70th anniversary plans and keep up to date with plans for World Vegan Month.
- Letters - Have your say! Your turn to share your thoughts on a range of vegan issues.
- Donate - The Vegan Society receives no government funding so we rely on your support.
- Notice Board - Discover a range of products and services along with your Vegan Society Discount Card.
- Local Contacts & Groups - All the information you need to connect with active volunteers in your area.
- Events - Don't miss these upcoming events on the vegan calendar in the UK and globally.
All this for only £2.00 plus P & P!