Are you looking for up-to-date information regarding all things vegan?
Are you tired of reading through magazines only to find minimal vegan content?
Well, despair no more!
You can subscribe to The Vegan Society's quarterly magazine The Vegan; packed full of vegan content ranging from news, food, interviews, current issues, book reviews and of course, some fabulous and creative recipes. Read about issues as diverse as raw foods, senior nutrition, vegan celebs and vegan festivals - there's always something for everyone.
This issue is the Spring 2015 issue featuring:
- Achievements - Essential updates on Vegan Society news
- History - The Vegan Trademark turns 25
- International Veganism - Charting vegan strides worldwide
- UK General Elections - Make your vote count for animals
- Become a Trustee - The Vegan Society welcomes nominees
- Recipes - Vegan fare goes global
- Active Vegans - Keeping up with our amazing volunteers
- Sport - Meet a plant-based kayaking champ
- Travel - Volunteering for animals in India
- Shoparound - Products newly registered with our TM
- Reviews - Two must-see documentaries
All this for only £3.00 plus P & P.