Are you looking for up-to-date information regarding all things vegan?
Are you tired of reading through magazines only to find minimal vegan content?
Well, despair no more!
You can subscribe to The Vegan Society's quarterly magazine The Vegan; packed full of vegan content ranging from news, food, interviews, current issues, book reviews and of course, some fabulous and creative recipes. Read about issues as diverse as raw foods, senior nutrition, vegan celebs and vegan festivals - there's always something for everyone.
This issue is the Summer 2013 issue featuring:
- Highlights - What's been happening at The Vegan Society? Your essential updates on all our recent news.
- From the CEO - Hear the latest from your CEO, Jasmijn De Boo, as the Society prepares for our 70th anniversary.
- International News - A postcard from Germany: how the vegan way of life is becoming more mainstream.
- Vegans at Work - What every vegan should know about discrimination in the workplace.
- Active Vegans - Your stories of vegan outreach from the last few months.
- Vegan Runners - Our athletes lead the way at home and abroad, even in the North Pole!
- Volunteer of the Summer - Meet Angie Wright from East Sussex in the first of our volunteer profiles.
- Recipes - Helen Rossiter offers recipes and tips on raising a vegan baby with confidence.
- Open for Nominations - Could you join our Board of Trustees? Find out what's involved and how you can apply.
- A Right to Life - Farm animals need your support now more than ever. Alison King explains why.
- Shoparound - Newly registered products and services that carry our Trademark logo.
- Book Reviews - From cupcake recipes to spiritual awakenings, we review the latest vegan books out there.
- Obituaries - Remembering and saying goodbye to two inspirational vegans we have loved and lost.
- Notice Board - Discover a range of products and services along with your Vegan Society Discount Card.
- Letters - Have your say! Your turn to share your thoughts on a range of vegan issues.
- Healthy Eating - Are you getting enough? Essential information for healthy eating on a plant-based diet.
- Local Contacts & Groups - All the information you need to connect with active volunteers in your area.
- Events - Don't miss these upcoming events on the vegan calendar in the UK and globally.
All this for only £2.00 plus P & P!