Could you be the face of The Vegan Society?
Local and Group Contacts are amongst our most visible volunteer roles. See the list of local and group Contacts here. Local Contact opportunities exist across The British Isles. Some of the exciting benefits of being a Contact include:
- increased visibility allowing you to promote your events via The Vegan Society (online and in our magazine)
- 30% discount on selected Vegan Society merchandise
- the opportunity to review (and keep!) Vegan Trademark products for The Vegan magazine
- the chance to network with other Contacts eg. through our supportive Local Contacts Facebook group
- the knowledge that you’re performing a valued role helping The Vegan Society reach even more people.
What our Contacts get up to:
- support vegans who have questions or need advice
- improve the public perception of veganism by taking part in positive vegan outreach
- talk to the media
- network with local vegans, establishing new groups
- co-ordinate and operate outreach stalls
- organise local outreach events
- promote the work of The Vegan Society
- come up with orginal approaches to promoting veganism
Sound good? Sign up now
Note: because Contacts act as advocates for The Vegan Society, we ask that all contacts are Society members. If you are a member and would like to become a Local or Group Contact, please email us for more information and an application form.
See the full list of Local & Group Contacts here.