Could you be the face of The Vegan Society?
Local and Group Contacts are amongst our most visible volunteer roles. See the list of Local & Group Contacts here. Local Contact opportunities exist across The British Isles. Some of the exciting benefits of being a Contact include:
- increased visibility allowing you to promote your events via The Vegan Society (online and in our magazine)
- 30% discount on selected Vegan Society merchandise
- the opportunity to review (and keep!) Vegan Trademark products for The Vegan magazine
- the chance to network with other Contacts eg. through our supportive Local Contacts Facebook group
- the knowledge that you’re performing a valued role helping The Vegan Society reach even more people.
What our Contacts get up to:
- support vegans who have questions or need advice
- improve the public perception of veganism by taking part in positive vegan outreach
- talk to the media
- network with local vegans, establishing new groups
- co-ordinate and operate outreach stalls
- organise local outreach events
- promote the work of The Vegan Society
- come up with orginal approaches to promoting veganism
Sound good? Sign up now
Note: because Contacts act as advocates for The Vegan Society, we ask that all contacts are Society members. If you are a member and would like to become a Local or Group Contact, please email us for more information and an application form.
See the full list of Local & Group Contacts here.