We can do this - with your help
Do you love promoting veganism? Can you spare some time to support our work? The Vegan Society is on a mission to help create a world free from the exploitation of animals and the environment - and we need your help to achieve this.
Volunteering benefits you too
- you can list work experience with The Vegan Society on your CV
- gain valuable skills and increase your confidence
- feel a sense of achievement knowing you are part of something important
- meet like-minded people and make new friends
- enjoy the satisfaction of giving something back
- actively contribute to the creation of a vegan world
- enjoy personal benefits known only to you
- have fun!
Don't have much spare time?
No problem. No matter how much spare time you have, what experience you have or where you live - if you have a passion for veganism, we'd love to hear from you. There are a range of ways to get involved, from very active roles to helping out on the sofa with a cuppa - there's something for everyone:
- become a Local Contact (for areas in the UK)
- become a Group Contact (for groups in the UK)
- volunteer in our office (in Birmingham, UK)
- volunteer using your own specialist skills and experience
- do a work placement with us (in Birmingham, UK)
If you are interested in getting involved, please fill out the form below. Particular roles may require you to upload your CV or answer additional questions. If you would like to become a Local or Group Contact, please email volunteer[at]vegansociety[dot]com.