A full English breakfast generates twice as much CO2e as a vegan cooked breakfast.
- Vegan sausages (preferably over cooked ones)
- hash browns (again, best served over cooked)
- baked beans
- fried mushrooms
- a baguette with lashings of vegan butter
- ludicrous amounts of tomato ketchup
- a large cup of strong tea & a pint of water
- Fry the mushrooms in coconut oil so they almost caramelize and season them with black pepper and bouillon – garlic is optional.
- Wilt the spinach on top of the mushrooms at the last moment to save on pam space
- Cook the sliced tomatoes in coconut oil to caramelize them, spice liberally with chilli flakes and sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!