They host one of the biggest vegan food channels and they’re also authors of the biggest-selling vegan cookbooks of all time – and last year Henry Firth and Ian Theasby, founders of BOSH!, launched their first, very own range of vegan friendly, plant-based cakes into supermarkets.
The plant-based range looks and tastes amazing and is perfect for those following a vegan diet this Veganuary, and still want to enjoy delicious treats. To celebrate this new range, we are giving away a delicious cake hamper with BOSH!’s brand new Speedy BOSH! cook book to 10 lucky winners.
The prize will include the following:
- BOSH! Ultimate Chocolate Cake (RRP £3.50) – Chocolate flavoured sponge, filled and topped with a rich chocolate filling and decorated with chocolate shavings.
- BOSH! Luscious Lemon Cake (RRP £3.50) – Lemon flavoured sponge, injected with a zingy lemon syrup, flooded with a lemon favoured icing and sprinkled with candied lemon peel.
- BOSH! Chocolate Happy Birthday Cake (RRP £8.00) – Chocolate sponge split and filled with (and covered in) chocolate flavoured frosting. Hand decorated with chocolate buttons, chocolate shavings and hand piped with ‘Happy Birthday’.
- BOSH! Rocky Road Bar (RRP £1) - Dark chocolate with biscuit pieces, sultanas and vegan pink and white mallows.
- Speedy BOSH! Cook Book - the Sunday Times bestseller and winner of the PETA Best Vegan Cookbook Award 2020 has over 100 quick and easy plant-based meals you can make in in 30 minutes.
Finally, tasty vegan friendly cakes are easily accessible to everyone and can be found in Tesco, ASDA, Co-Op and Morrisons this Veganuary.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter in your email address below.
UK 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply. Closes 10am 04.02.21. 10 x prize winners to each win a BOSH! cake hamper (BOSH! Ultimate Chocolate Cake, BOSH! Luscious Lemon Cake, BOSH! Chocolate Happy Birthday Cake, and BOSH! Rocky Road Bar) with a Speedy BOSH! cook book. Winners randomly selected and notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. For full terms and conditions click here. Promoter: The Vegan Society. Supplier: Finsbury Food Group.