Another great recipe contributed by Vegan Society volunteer Sophie Whitbread.
- Can of Chickpeas
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tsp Cinnamon
- Drain and pat dry the chickpeas
- spread out on a baking tray
- Sprinkle with half of the sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon
- Bake for 20 minutes - sprinkle with the rest of the sugar and cinnamon and place back in oven
- Bake for a further 20 minutes
Since you're here...
Join us as a member and support the vegan movement from just £2 a month. Since 1944, our members have been integral to supporting us as we spread the vegan message, help vulnerable vegans in need and work with institutions and governments to turn the world vegan. As a reward, you'll receive over 100 vegan-friendly discounts, The Vegan quarterly magazine, podcast extra, access to a vegan dietitian and a community of vegans and much more.