These easy oat and raisin cookies are healthy, quick to make and taste great. Serves 12.
- 1 cup (90g) gluten-free oats
- 1 cup (150g) golden raisins
- 1 cup (93g) shredded coconut
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Using your hands, form balls and place them on the prepared tray (the mixture will be running, so be careful).
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cookies are brown and firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
Recipe and image by Lancey Morris of sweetlancey.com
Since you're here...
Join us as a member and support the vegan movement from just £2 a month. Since 1944, our members have been integral to supporting us as we spread the vegan message, help vulnerable vegans in need and work with institutions and governments to turn the world vegan. As a reward, you'll receive over 100 vegan-friendly discounts, The Vegan quarterly magazine, podcast extra, access to a vegan dietitian and a community of vegans and much more.