These easy oat and raisin cookies are healthy, quick to make and taste great. Serves 12.
- 1 cup (90g) gluten-free oats
- 1 cup (150g) golden raisins
- 1 cup (93g) shredded coconut
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Using your hands, form balls and place them on the prepared tray (the mixture will be running, so be careful).
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cookies are brown and firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
Recipe and image by Lancey Morris of sweetlancey.com