The Vegan Table by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau (Paperback)
Entertain in Style...Vegan Style!
The Vegan Table is your one-stop source for creating the perfect meal for your friends and family. Whether you’re hosting an intimate gathering of friends or a large party with an open guest list, author Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, crowned the “Vegan Martha Stewart” by VegNewsmagazine, will answer your every entertaining need.
Inside you’ll be treated to practically limitless recipe and menu ideas, making it easy to satisfy any and all palates and preferences. From romantic meals for two to formal dinners, casual gatherings, children’s parties, and holiday feasts, you can keep the party going through every occasion and season.
- Pumpkin curry
- Roasted red pepper, artichoke, and pesto sandwiches
- Creamy macaroni and cashew cheese
- Elegantly simple stuffed bell peppers
- Pasta primavera with fresh veggies and herbs
- Tempeh and eggplant pot pies
- African sweet potato and peanut stew
- Roasted brussels sprouts with apples and onions
- Spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce
- South of the border pizza
- Tofu spinach lasagna
- Blackberry pecan crisp
- Flourless chocolate tart
- Red velvet cake with buttercream frosting.
Celebrate the joy of plant-based cuisine with The Vegan Table, your ultimate at-home dining and entertaining guide.