Grab yourself a bargain and choose from our great range of hoodies, t-shirts, running vests, tank tops and onesies.
Sale ends at midnight (GMT) on Monday 30th May 2016.
We will now have a dedicated member of staff to answer your sales calls between the hours of 9:30am and 3:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. All calls outside of these hours will go through to an answering machine and will be responded to within the following 1-2 working days.
To order any items then please call us on 0121 523 1731.
- For maximum security our web shop uses Verified by Visa
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties
- Please contact us if you experience any technical problems and we'll try and resolve them ASAP.
We accept payments through debit card, credit card and now PayPal. When you are redirected to the secure payment page then you will be able to select your preferred option.
We ship all of our items globally - simply choose your items, go through the checkout process and your shipping charges will automatically be calculated for you before you pay.
All items sold on our webstore are processed and dispatched within 2 working days, with the exception of memberships. As we send all items out via Royal Mail, items can vary in the time it takes to be delivered. Please refer to the guidelines below:-
- UK Orders - Royal Mail 1st Class (Items delivered within 1-3 working days of dispatch but can take up to 10 days in extreme circumstances)
- EU and ROW Orders - Royal Mail AirMail (Items delivered within 4-7 working days of dispatch but can take up to 21 days in extreme circumstances)
- Please note that Royal Mail do not class post as lost until these maximum times have passed and we are therefore unable to re-send out any items that have not arrived until after this point.
Import Duty & Taxes
Please be aware that countries outside of the EU may charge import duty and local taxes on items ordered and all applicable charges will need to be met by the purchaser. If you are in doubt then please check with your local government organisation for your conutries rules & regulations on import duty and taxes.
Returns and cancellations
We aim to process and dispatch all orders the following working day so If you wish to cancel an order then please email us at sales[at]vegansociety[dot]com within 24 hours.
If you find that an item you have ordered is faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact us via sales[at]vegansociety[dot]com.
You will need to return the item to get a refund or a replacement within 28 days of your order being placed. The product must be in it's original condition and packaging.
The address to send returns to is as follows:Returns at The Vegan Society Donald Watson House 21 Hylton Street Hockley Birmingham
If you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
These hand drawn charts are the perfect things to hang in your kitchen or yoga room.(Read More)