This is a page from 2015. To find out what we're doing for World Vegan Month 2016 and all future years, head to our World Vegan Month campaign section.
The Vegan Society has many events planned this November for World Vegan Month.
- On the 31st October, Forest Green Rovers will be celebrating World Vegan Day with a football match at their now all-vegan grounds in Stroud, Gloucestershire: buy tickets here
- On World Vegan Day CEO Jasmijn de Boo will be speaking at a special vegan dinner event at Kabaret at Karamel in London: get tickets here
- A new and improved 30 Day Vegan Pledge will be ready on 1st November for the v-curious to take the first step on their vegan journey
- The Vegan Society will also be showcasing burgeoning vegan businesses at a parliamentary reception at Westminster to celebrate 25 years of the Vegan Trademark, at 2pm on Tuesday 17th November at Portcullis house
- Competition fans should stay tuned to The Vegan Society website to be in with a chance of winning prizes every week of November
- Take advantage of our World Vegan Month offer and get 10% off VEG 1 throughout the month of November
- The Vegan Society will be attending Food Matters Live to lobby on plant-based solutions to food production, manufacturing, catering, nutrition, public health and more
- The Vegan Society will also be conducting important outreach at the Allergy and Free From Show North in Liverpool, which you can attend for FREE here.
- The Vegan Society have launched two important campaigns this World Vegan Month: 'Stand up and be counted!' is to assess the number of vegans there are in the UK, while the 'Grow Green' campaign aims to encourage 'livestock' farmers to diversify into crop farming.
World Vegan Month and World Vegan Day take place:
All over the world
The Solar System