If you have some over-ripe bananas hanging about, there can be few better ways to use them than this!
- 6 1/2 oz / 185g plain flour
- 1 1/2 oz / 45g cocoa
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 oz / 140g sugar
- 2 tbsp soya flour
- 1/4 pint / 140 ml vegetable oil
- 1/4 pint / 140 ml water
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed 6oz/170g flesh
- Preheat oven to 160C/325F/gas mark 3.
- Beat all the ingredients together and place in a 7 inch round cake tin, greased and floured.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in the pre-heated oven.