We can do this - with your help
Do you love promoting veganism? Can you spare some time to support our work? Then we need YOU. The Vegan Society is on a mission to help create a world free of the exploitation of animals and the environment - and we need your help to achieve this.
Volunteering benefits you too
- you can list work experience with The Vegan Society on your CV
- gain valuable skills and increase your confidence
- feel a sense of achievement knowing you are part of something important
- meet like-minded people and make new friends
- enjoy the satisfaction of giving something back
- actively contribute to the creation of a vegan world
- enjoy personal benefits known only to you
- have fun!
Don't have much spare time?
No problem. No matter how much spare time you have, what experience you have or where you live - if you have a passion for veganism, we'd love to hear from you. There are a range of ways to get involved, from very active roles to helping out on the sofa with a cuppa - there's something for everyone:
- become a Local Contact
- become a Group Contact
- sign up to our Speakers' Network
- volunteer in our office
- volunteer using your own specialist skills and experience
- do a work placement with us
Browse the volunteer roles to find the right one for you, then email for more information.