We can do this - with your help
Do you love promoting veganism? Can you spare some time to support our work? Then we need YOU. The Vegan Society is on a mission to help create a world free of the exploitation of animals and the environment - and we need your help to achieve this.
Volunteering benefits you too
- you can list work experience with The Vegan Society on your CV
- gain valuable skills and increase your confidence
- feel a sense of achievement knowing you are part of something important
- meet like-minded people and make new friends
- enjoy the satisfaction of giving something back
- actively contribute to the creation of a vegan world
- enjoy personal benefits known only to you
- have fun!
Don't have much spare time?
No problem. No matter how much spare time you have, what experience you have or where you live - if you have a passion for veganism, we'd love to hear from you. There are a range of ways to get involved, from very active roles to helping out on the sofa with a cuppa - there's something for everyone:
- become a Local Contact
- become a Group Contact
- sign up to our Speakers' Network
- volunteer in our office
- volunteer using your own specialist skills and experience
- do a work placement or internship with us
Sound good? Sign up now!
Email us describing the sort of thing you're after, and we'll try our best to find the volunteer role that's right for you. Check out our other pages for more details and see our current openings here.