Love talking about veganism?
One of the best ways to help spread the vegan word is to become involved with our Speakers’ Network. Even if you’ve never done any public speaking before, if you’re enthusiastic about veganism and want to share your passion with others, we’d love to hear from you.
Is it right for me? You decide:
- you get to talk to people about something you love – veganism!
- you'll engage with different people of all ages and from all backgrounds
- you'll receive information, resources support and advice
- you will help change public perceptions about veganism
- advocating for the The Vegan Society you will encourage new people to adopt a vegan lifestyle
- you'll have a great time, enjoying rewarding experiences and a significant confidence boost
What does it involve?
- enthusing others about veganism through your own engaging presentations about plant-based living and the work of The Vegan Society
- sharing your love of vegan food by delivering food demonstrations to groups of people
- contacting social groups, community centres, schools, colleges and universities to offer your services
- being referred to when someone from your area contacts The Vegan Society requesting a speaker
If you don't have much spare time, don't worry. As with all of our volunteer roles you can take on as much or as little as you like.
Sound good? Sign up now!
If you're interested in becoming a Speaker please email us to request an application form and more information.