A vegan staple for those who like it, no recipe collection would be complete without the addition of houmous.
- 15 oz (425g) can chick peas
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2-3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dssp vegan vegetable bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the chick peas and add them to a blender along with the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil and bouillon.
- Blend to a smooth cream. Add a little water if necessary.
- Season to taste and serve.