If you’ve decided to organise a stall or event to promote veganism and the work of The Vegan Society, whether at work, at school, or in your local area, then firstly – thank you! Let us give you a hand. We have a collection of eye-catching and informative leaflets that will help you strike up conversations and get people excited about veganism. With your passion, and our literature, you're onto a winner.
Did you know you can print your own leaflets? You can download the PDFs of all our flyers that are ready to go to a printer local to you, from the links below. Printing locally keeps the carbon footprint of your leaflets down, and helps us save on administration costs!
If this isn't possible for you, you can request a delivery of leaflets with the form below. Please ensure you submit your request at least six weeks before your event, so that there is enough time for staff and volunteers to post them out. This time bracket accounts for correcting anything that goes wrong, so please do try and give us as much notice as possible.
- Vegan for the environment for print, and plain PDF
- Why vegan? for print, and plain PDF
- Vegan for the animals for print, and plain PDF
- Vegan 101 for print, and plain PDF
- Plant power for print
- Plant based nutrition for print, and plain PDF
- Aubergine and chickpea penne for print, and plain PDF
- Sweet potato soup for print, and plain PDF
- Sichuan mixed vegetables for print, and plain PDF
- Carrot and walnut cake for print, and plain PDF
- Celebration fruit crown for print, and plain PDF
- Koshari with masala spiced chickpeas and tumeric roasted cauliflower for print, and plain PDF
- Giant tortilla chips with rainbow dips for print, and plain PDF
We also have sheets for people to sign up to our 30 day vegan pledge. If you order these please do send them back to us as soon as possible so we can process the sign ups in, and get people on their journey to veganism!