While distributing leaflets please be mindful that you adhere to social distancing rules and all other government guidance on Covid-19.
Here to help
If you’ve decided to organise a stall or event to promote veganism and the work of The Vegan Society, whether at work, at school, or in your local area, then firstly – thank you! Let us give you a hand. We have a collection of eye-catching and informative leaflets that will help you strike up conversations and get people excited about veganism. With your passion, and our literature, you're onto a winner.
Print your own
Did you know you can print your own leaflets? You can download the PDFs of all our flyers that are ready to go to a printer local to you, from the links below. Printing locally keeps the carbon footprint of your leaflets down, and helps us save on administration costs!
Request a delivery
If you are unable to print leaflets you can request a delivery with the form below. Please ensure you submit your request at least six weeks before your event, so that there is enough time for staff and volunteers to post them out. This time bracket accounts for correcting anything that goes wrong, so please do try and give us as much notice as possible.
Please note: Do not request leaflets for door-dropping purposes. Research shows us that this is not an effective method of outreach or use of resources. Instead, please ensure that you are distributing leaflets as part of planned outreach, and to people who have shown a genuine interest. This is the best way to get the vegan message out!
Leaflets about our work
- Membership leaflet for print
- VeGuide plain PDF
- Print-at-home designs for banners for climate change events - Design 1, Design 2 & Design 3.
- VeGuide flyer, flyer
- Vegan prisoners booklet for print
- Aubergine and chickpea penne for print, and plain PDF
- Sweet potato soup for print, and plain PDF
- Carrot and walnut cake for print, and plain PDF
- Raspberry chocolate cake for print
- Koshari with masala spiced chickpeas and tumeric roasted cauliflower for print, and plain PDF
- Giant tortilla chips with rainbow dips for print, and plain PDF
- Pancakes for print, and plain PDF
- Sausage and lentil casserole for print, and plain PDF
- Smokey bean stew for print, and plain PDF
- Chocolate and cherry tart for print, and plain PDF
- Mushroom tagliatelle for print, and plain PDF