Please find below a selection of statistics about The Vegan Society’s Vegan Trademark.
General Trademark Stats
- The Vegan Trademark was introduced in 1990 to help businesses showcase their products meeting the authentic international vegan standard set by The Vegan Society. Today, over 47,000 products from more than 2,400 companies are registered globally, including 21,000 cosmetics and toiletries, and 17,000 food and drink items.
- In 2020 alone The Vegan Society registered an impressive 8,527 products with The Vegan Trademark.
- The Vegan Trademark is present in 100+ countries around the world, with over 50% of products registered coming from companies based outside of the UK.
- Products made by companies such as Flora, Alpro, Asda, Aldi, LUSH, Mars, Costa, New Look, Wagamamas and Caffe Nero carry the Vegan Trademark.
- Client satisfaction for the Vegan Trademark is impressively high, with a 93% recommendation rate and an overall experience ranking of 89/100.
- 83% of Vegan Trademark holders chose to work with us because of our high Brand Awareness
- The rise of veganism publicity has gone hand in hand with the Vegan Trademark, with 75% of brands having registered in the last five years.