Special ways to remember your loved one while raising funds for the society
When we lose a loved one who has had a profound effect on our lives, it can be difficult to decide on how best to commemorate them as we cope during the grieving process.
We welcome you to share and celebrate the life of your loved one through giving in memory. This is a wonderful way to share the love and life of someone who meant so much to you, an opportunity to share their story and support the causes they held dearly. We welcome and support you in reaching out to us at the society, ensuring that any in memory donations reflect your loved one’s commitment to a vegan future for the benefit of people, animals and the planet.
Discover the perfect way to remember your loved one and let their light shine on
Create a JustGiving memorial page
- Makes it easy to create a memorial page and donate funds raised from this special collection to the society.
- A space dedicated to your loved one where a personal message and photos can be placed.
- A collection is a wonderful way to set up a tribute to celebrate the life of your loved one in lieu of flowers or to mark a special occasion – ensuring that the gifts go toward a cause they were passionate about.
- Individual or collective donations can also be made directly to the society via the form above, where we welcome you to leave a personal message detailing the reason for your in-memory donation.
- Organise your own collection and send the society a cheque (or make a bulk donation on the form above) along with a personal message once your collection ends.
Fundraise in memory
- Take part in an event or challenge in memory of a loved one while raising funds for the society.
- Celebrate your loved one’s life and raise donations to support their beliefs for a more compassionate, peaceful, and sustainable world for generations to come.
Gifts in wills
- Leaving a lasting gift in your will in memory of your loved one is a wonderful way to ensure you can continue their legacy.
- Speak with our Legacy Team to learn how you can leave a gift in your will.
Space for an obituary in our magazine with leaving a lasting legacy
- If a loved one has left a legacy to the society, please get in touch with our Legacy Team to learn how you can reserve a special space in an issue of The Vegan, where a personalized tribute can be made in remembrance of your loved one.
- Our members would love to help celebrate the life of your loved one and this is an excellent way to share their story with an audience who value and care deeply about their shared beliefs.
Speak with our Legacy Team to learn how you can give a gift in memory of your loved one
- For more information on how to donate directly to our bank, over the phone or through posting a cheque.
- Receive tailored guidance and support.
- If you would like to leave a donation, of any size or kind, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Legacy Team who will be able to assist with your special gift.
Remembering beloved animal companions
Losing an animal companion is never easy, especially when we share so much of our lives with them. They are a source of companionship, love, warmth and an invaluable reminder of the interconnectedness we have with all sentient non-human animals.
Our animal companions are family, they mean the world to us, which is why we welcome you to celebrate their life with the society and to encourage others to contribute to a world where no animal suffers – a world where compassion, respect and kindness are shared amongst all animals, from those we share our homes with to those that yearn for a kind hand or heart.
Create a Tribute Fund for your beloved animal companion
Support our Be AnimalKind campaign
- This campaign aims to influence long lasting behavioural change to create a kinder future; creating a world where all animals are treated with kindness.
- Watch our campaign film and discover how important our connection to all animals truly is.
Fundraise in memory
- Take part in an event or challenge in memory of your animal companion while raising funds for the society by setting up a Facebook fundraiser or JustGiving tribute page and then sharing your journey with friends and family.
- Celebrate your beloved animal companion’s life and raise donations to support a more compassionate and sustainable vegan world, where all animals are treated with the respect and compassion they so rightly deserve.
Speak with our Legacy Team to learn how you can create a personalised tribute for your beloved animal companion
- The society is keen to create a dedicated space for animal companions to be remembered, so please get in touch with our Legacy Team to ensure your beloved friend is celebrated too.
- Give in your will and leave a lasting legacy in support of building a compassionate future where all animals are given the chance to be loved, respected, nurtured and seen.