This energy ball has the lovely bite we've come to expect from the delicious dried cranberry. Serves 15.
- 1 cup (120g) dried cranberries
- 1 cup (150g) dried raisins
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 1/2 cups puffed quinoa
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, as required
- Blitz cranberries, raisins and vanilla beans in a food processor until mixture starts to come together (some chunks are okay!).
- Place cranberry mixture in a medium sized bowl and add quinoa and coconut oil as needed.
- Roll mixture into approximately 15 balls.
- Refrigerate or enjoy immediately!
Recipe and image by Lancey Morris of sweetlancey.com