Serves four, easily freezable.
- 1/2 broccoli head (or 1/4 broccoli, 1/4 cauliflower)
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 250g firm tofu
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 3 tsp tomato puree
- 1 stock cube in 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp tumeric and/or 2 tsp curry powder
- Press the Tofu for at least 15 minutes, cut into cubes and fry until brown and crisp on all sides.
- Cut and fry the onion until browning in a saucepan.
- Add the tumeric and curry powder to the saucepan and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Cut and add all other vegetables. (Add anything else here that you want to use)
- Add the coconut milk, tomato puree and stock in water.
- Add the tofu and cook until ready till each (at least until all vegetables are cooked).
Recipe by Vegan Society volunteer, Sophie Whitbread.