If you're still trying to figure out how you can possibly make gooey choccy brownies without eggs, this recipe will show you how. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 oz (75g) margarine
- 1 1/2 oz (45g or 5 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 fl oz (75ml) soya milk
- 7 oz (200g) caster sugar
- 6 oz (160g) plain white flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 oz (20g or 2 1/2 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 4 oz (115g) caster sugar
- 6 fl oz (170ml) soya milk
- 1 1/2 fl oz (45ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 180C, Gas Mark 4.
- Combine first four ingredients in a saucepan and gently bring to the boil. Simmer for 1 minute, stirring well. Put saucepan into a bowl of cold water and beat sauce until it cools and thickens. Set aside.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, cocoa and sugar into a bowl. Mix soya milk, vegetable oil and vanilla essence together. Stir flours, soya milk mixture and sauce together - do not overmix.
- Place in a greased and lined tin roughly 10" x 8" and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe by Fairfoods