These vegan brownies are raw and completely delicious! They're easy to make and easy to eat, so what are you waiting for? Serves 12.
- 1 1/2 cups (215g) raw nuts, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 cup (90g) dates, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 cup (65g) cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (57g) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) + 2 tbs water
- Shredded coconut, nuts or toppings of your choice, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth
- Pour into a square cake tin and smooth with a spatula
- Add optional toppings to your brownie mixture and place in the fridge to set, at least 3 hours
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe and image by Lancey Morris of sweetlancey.com
Since you're here...
Join us as a member and support the vegan movement from just £2 a month. Since 1944, our members have been integral to supporting us as we spread the vegan message, help vulnerable vegans in need and work with institutions and governments to turn the world vegan. As a reward, you'll receive over 100 vegan-friendly discounts, The Vegan quarterly magazine, podcast extra, access to a vegan dietitian and a community of vegans and much more.