A bacon sandwich generates 1.9 times more CO2e than avocado on toast, and a full English breakfast generates 6.8 times more CO2e.
From BBC Food
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and de-stoned
- 4 pinches dried chili flakes
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 limes, juice only sea salt extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices sourdough, toasted few sprigs fresh coriander, chopped
- Place the avocado in a bowl and add the chili, garlic, lime juice, salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Mash with a fork to the desired consistency. It can be as chunky or smooth as you like.
- Spread on the toast and garnish with coriander leaves.