This recipe is so simple – mix, bake and enjoy.
- 1 courgette, cut into thick slices
- 2 heads pak choi, quartered through the root
- 6 spring onions, cut in half
- 150 g baby sweetcorn
- 3 mixed peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, sliced through the root
- 100 g tenderstem broccoli
- 150 g edamame beans
- 100 ml water
- 200 g Thai curry paste (red/green/yellow)
- 200 g brown basmati rice (dry weight), cooked, to serve
- Mix the courgettes, pak choi, spring onions, baby sweetcorn, peppers, red onion, broccoli and edamame beans together. Mix the water with the Thai curry paste and mix into the vegetables.
- Put the veg into an ovenproof container with a lid and put into a preheated oven on a medium heat.
- When the veg is tender, portion up and serve with the brown basmati rice.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1/4 recipe)
|Kcal||Carbs (g)||Fibre (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturates (g)||Sugars (g)||Salt (g)|