Makes 5 croquettes.
- 200 gr of potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp of plant-based milk
- 150 gr of ﬂour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup of ﬂour
- 1 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
Stuﬃng: 50 gr of GreenVie Mozzarella ﬂavour – cut into sticks
Serve with: Marinara dip
- Boil the the potatoes, until soﬅ and drain
- Put back in the pot and mash until smooth – add in the rest of the croquette ingredients and mix well. Set aside and let cool to a temperature that allows you to handle it
- When ready, prepare your breading station – you will need one bowl with ﬂour, next to it put the milk and at the end comes the bowl with the breadcrumbs. Start shaping the croquettes in your hands into cylinders and put a stick of GreenVie mozzarella ﬂavour in each of them – make sure it stays in the middle. Roll it in your hands and then dip in the ﬂour, followed by the milk and roll in the breadcrumbs at the end.
- When all the croquettes are ready – deep fry them in hot oil, for about 5-6 minutes
- Serve and enjoy with a marinara dip