We all have those days where time just runs away with us. The next time you having a day like that, whip up some of these. They'll be ready in less time than it will take to pop out for a take-away.
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 5 oz (150g) vegan mince
- 7 oz (200g) mushrooms, quartered
- 2 fl oz (60ml) water
- 5 tbsp vegan Hoisin sauce
- 3-4 tbsp spicy tomato salsa
- Salt to taste
- Warm tortilla wraps following the packet instructions.
- In the meantime, deseed peppers and slice into thin strips.
- Heat oil and saute onion until softened. Add mince, mushrooms and peppers and simmer until mushrooms and peppers are cooked. Stir in water, Hoisin sauce and salsa. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve with salad and a little dish of salsa or soya yogurt on the side.