Not one for the kids (or the designated driver!) this boozy chocolate orange mousse is sure to hit the spot.
- 6 oz (170g) chocolate (plain)
- 2 fl oz (50ml) orange juice
- 8 oz (227g) tofu
- 2 oz (57g) muscovado sugar
- 4 oz (113g) vegan margarine
- 1 oz (30g) dates or apricots
- 1 fl oz (25ml) whisky
- 1 shot Cointreau
- Melt chocolate in the orange juice.
- Blend all other ingredients together then add the melted chocolate whilst blending.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
From "Rainbows and Wellies" The Taigh Na Mara Cookbook.