- 1.2g agar fine powder
- 10ml amaretto (or use additional vanilla extract)
- 150ml single vegan cream
- 35g sugar
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- Dissolve the agar powder into the amaretto and mix well.
- Combine the cream, sugar, vanilla extract, amaretto into a pan mix well and add the amaretto mix.
- Place the pan onto a hob and cook at 100c until the mixture has thickened and reached bubbling point.
- Pour the mix into two ramekins and allow to cool before transferring into a fridge to set for a few hours.
- Once chilled and turn upside down and serve with either hot chocolate or poached summer fruits.
Copyright: The Vegan Society 2018 Recipe development: Chico Francesco, London Vegetarian & Vegan School https://londonvegetarianschool.co.uk/ Food stylist: Jo Brewer Photographer: Sue Hiscoe Ceramics by Gemma Whitaker.