These small and tasty croquettes would go well with a cheezy dipping sauce or guacamole – perfect for a summer picnic!
- ½ tsp yeast extract (optional)
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp hot water to bind
- 1 cup (3½ oz / 100g) ground brazil nuts
- 1 cup (3½ oz / 100g) ground hazelnuts
- 1 1/8 cups (3½ oz / 100g) wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- ground nuts to coat
- Dissolve the yeast extract and tomato purée in the hot water.
- Mix with the dry ingredients and form into small ball shapes.
- Roll in ground nuts to coat.
- Fry until golden brown.