If you haven’t tried sumac before, you are in for a treat! It gives a sour note and a wonderful colour to cauliflower.
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 cup (5g) coriander leaf
- 1 small green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (25g) pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup (25g) walnuts, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup (50g) red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Mix the cauliflower with the oil in a large bowl, making sure to cover all of the cauliflower with the oil.
- Bake the cauliflower for 10 minutes until you can easily insert a fork. Once cooked cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix together all of the remaining ingredients, adding in the cauliflower, then taste to see if you need more salt.
Recipe taken from Superfoods 24/7: Delicious Recipes for Superfoods at Every Meal by Jessica Nadel (Apple Press, £14.99)