Of course you can find soya yoghurt in most supermarkets these days but we bet you never imagined it would be so easy to make your own! Try this with some fresh raspberries, chopped almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup for a healthy breakfast or light dessert.
- 2 1/2 cups (1 pint / 570ml) soya milk
- 1 tbsp live soya yoghurt e.g. Sojasun
- Gently bring the soya milk to the boil and allow it to cool so it is lukewarm.
- Add the yoghurt and leave overnight in a flask in the airing cupboard or other warm place. It should be ready by the morning.
- Use a tablespoon of the homemade yoghurt as a starter culture for the next batch. Each subsequent batch will be thicker.
Add fruit or other flavouring to taste.