An individual pork pie generates 3.1 times more CO2e than a pasta salad, and a Cornish pasty generates 5.7 times more CO2e.
- 30 millilitres white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 225 grams whole wheat fusilli, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1.5 dill pickles, diced
- 1 red peppers, diced
- 1 yellow peppers, diced
- 1.5 stalks celery, diced
- 25 grams grated carrots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Whisk white-wine vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil together. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add whole wheat fusilli, and pour in the vinegar and oil mixture. Add dried basil and oregano, and use a large spoon or spatula to make sure everything is mixed in evenly.
- Add dill pickles, peppers, celery, and grated carrots to the pasta bowl. Mix well.
- Once all the veggies are mixed in, add the tablespoon of mustard, and mix it up again!
- Chill until you're ready to serve, or enjoy immediately.