Serve with a salad or stick them in a wrap – these patties are protein-packed and versatile.
- 1 tin cooked chickpeas, drained and lightly crushed
- 100 g gram (chickpea) flour
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp ginger puree
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, julienne
- 50 g spinach, julienne
- 100 g cucumber, julienne
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienne
- 250 g soya yoghurt (plain and fortified)
- 20 g mint sauce
- Wholemeal wraps, to serve
- Mix together the chickpeas, gram flour, coriander, garlic and ginger purees and the red onion until you have a firm dough. You might need to add an extra bit of gram flour to achieve this.
- Divide the mix into 8 pieces of equal size and press them down onto a lined baking sheet. Cook in a preheated oven at a medium heat for 20 minutes until they have formed a crust and turned a golden colour.
- Mix together the red pepper, spinach, cucumber and carrot.
- Mix together the soya yoghurt and the mint sauce.
- You can either serve these patties by putting them on a plate with some of the julienne salad and sauce with the wraps on the side or you can pre-make the wraps and use them for a healthy lunch.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1/4 recipe)
|Kcal||Carbs (g)||Fibre (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturates (g)||Sugars (g)||Salt (g)|