Rich and full of flavour.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 200 g cooked green lentils
- 75 g vegan cream cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 80 g plum tomatoes, sliced
- 80 g cucumber, sliced
- 80 g watercress
- Small tin of sweetcorn
- 8 slices crusty wholemeal bread (or use baguettes)
- Put the oil into a large frying pan, add the mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook until golden and soft. When cooked, allow to cool and blend to a puree with the rest of the ingredients. Check the seasoning and store in the fridge.
- To serve, use the ingredients to make a salad and serve with the pate and crusty bread or baguettes. You can also make this into baguettes topped with the salad for a great lunch.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1/4 recipe)
|Kcal||Carbs (g)||Fibre (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturates (g)||Sugars (g)||Salt (g)|