Two pans. Whack it all in. Delicious and quick to clean up.
- 200 g wholewheat spaghetti (dry weight)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pureed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 50 g capers
- 25 g sliced black olives
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300 g frozen peas
- 50 g spinach leaves
- ¼ bunch flat leaf parsley chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to a boil, add the spaghetti and cook until tender.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the garlic, red onion, capers, olives, cherry tomatoes and peas. Heat through over a low heat to infuse the flavours. Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan with the oil. Add the spinach and flat leaf parsley. Stir to combine and wilt the spinach.
- Season and serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1/4 recipe)
|Kcal||Carbs (g)||Fibre (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturates (g)||Sugars (g)||Salt (g)|