With just a bit of advance prep, this makes an amazing quick breakfast.
- 200 g large oats
- 50 g flaked almonds
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g chia seeds
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into small dice
- 50 ml water
- 500 g soya yoghurt
- 200 g blueberries (these can be heated in a pan until they start to burst open for a compote)
- 600 ml orange juice, to serve
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, seeds, diced apple and water and let it stand for 5 minutes. Spread the oat mix onto a lined tray and bake in a preheated oven on a low heat until the oats have dried through and are toasted.
- Remove the oats from the oven and allow to cool. These can be put into a sealable tub at this stage and kept in a cool place for 1 week.
- To serve, put the soya yoghurt into bowls and top with the granola and blueberries.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1/4 recipe)
|Kcal||Carbs (g)||Fibre (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturates (g)||Sugars (g)||Salt (g)|