Prep this to take to the office and you’ll soon have all of your colleagues asking for the recipe.
- 200 g your favourite wholewheat pasta (dry weight)
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch saffron
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 25 ml red wine vinegar
- 25 g sliced black olives
- 25 g capers
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g butter beans, cooked
- 50 g black beans, cooked
- 50 g baby spinach leaves
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 50 g kale, torn into small pieces
- 20 g almonds, crushed or flaked
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- Cook your chosen pasta, drain and cool.
- Mix together the red pepper, chilli, red onion, garlic, saffron, oil and vinegar and put into a small baking tray.
- Cook in the oven at a medium heat until all of the veg is soft. Blend the veg, adding a small amount of water if needed to achieve a smooth puree. Season to taste.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together with the pasta and then coat in the pepper sauce. Check the seasoning and divide into portions.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1/4 recipe)
|Kcal||Carbs (g)||Fibre (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturates (g)||Sugars (g)||Salt (g)|