- 200 g porridge oats
- 500 ml soya milk
- 100 g golden sultanas, soaked in warm water and drained
- 100 g mixed nuts, toasted and crushed
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g raspberries
- 50 g blueberries
- 4 medium-size apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Put the porridge oats, soya milk, ground cinnamon and chia seeds into a saucepan. Put over a low heat and bring to a light simmer. Keep stirring until the porridge thickens. When it’s thick, turn off the heat and allow to stand for a couple of minutes.
- Divide the porridge equally between your bowls. Top with the nuts and fruit and serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1/4 recipe)
|Kcal||Carbs (g)||Fibre (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturates (g)||Sugars (g)||Salt (g)|
We’d love to see your recipe creations! Share your photos on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using #veganandthriving.