We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our membership forms. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.
What membership choices do I have?
We have a number of membership options but it all starts with our two primary memberships.
- Eco membership. Our most environmentally friendly primary membership from just £2 a month.
- Membership. A membership that includes a printed edition of our award winning quarterly magazine The Vegan from just £3 a month. Only available for those living in the UK.
- Additional membership. Just 75p a month, for those living at the same address of the primary membership, including families and friends. This can be added on to the primary membership during sign up.
For eco memberships and memberships, you can select to pay a higher membership fee to support us further.
Is a life membership available?
Yes, we do have a life membership option. If you choose to pay with a card or through PayPal, you will be offered the chance to join for life. Prices start at £350.
What rewards will I receive?
Everyone who joins The Vegan Society receives the following:
- Membership card
- 120+ discounts including 10% off Holland & Barrett and 10% off VEG1
- Quarterly online magazine The Vegan
- Direct access to our in-house vegan dietitian
- Access to the exclusive members' area of our website
- A chance to lead campaign groups
- Members' voices - a chance to voice your opinion
- V museum - the history of The Vegan Society
- Exclusive competitions
If you selected our membership option, then in addition to the above you will receive the printed edition of The Vegan and a welcome pack. The welcome pack includes:
- The Vegan magazine
- Membership card
- Vegan recipe cards
- Nutrition information
What payment options are available?
If you live on the UK mainland, you can pay for your membership using direct debit, credit/debit card or PayPal. If you live outside the UK mainland, you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal.
This is our most popular payment method and when selected helps The Vegan Society keep administration costs down. Through the direct debit guarantee, you are protected and have the right to cancel payments when you wish. You can choose to pay monthly or annually.
We use PayPal to take card payments. You will be directed to their website where you will be given the option to pay by card. You do not need a PayPal login to do this. We accept all major cards and do not keep any card details on record.
You may have a PayPal account. PayPal is very quick, simple, safe and only requires a login to purchase a membership. You can learn more about PayPal here.
When will I receive my membership card and welcome pack?
We aim to dispatch membership cards within 5 working days. For UK addresses we use 1st class Royal Mail delivery. If you live outside the UK, please allow up to 15 working days. If you have not received your card outside these time periods, please contact membership[at]vegansociety[dot]com.