Gorgeous banana ice cream you can make without an ice cream maker. Just don't burn out your food processor!
- 6 bananas
- 1 fl oz (25ml) lemon juice
- 18 fl oz (2 x 250ml) soya custard
- 9 fl oz (250ml) soya milk
- Slice bananas and put into container with lemon juice. Freeze for four hours or overnight.
- Blend the custard and milk with the frozen fruit in a food processor. Return to container and freeze until needed. Take out of the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
Since you're here...
Join us as a member and support the vegan movement from just £2 a month. Since 1944, our members have been integral to supporting us as we spread the vegan message, help vulnerable vegans in need and work with institutions and governments to turn the world vegan. As a reward, you'll receive over 100 vegan-friendly discounts, The Vegan quarterly magazine, podcast extra, access to a vegan dietitian and a community of vegans and much more.